Sunday 7 December 2008

Been Busy Bee

As I said earlier I am addicted to swap-bot and making, I thought it might be nice to add piccys of what I have been making! Please excuse the quality of my pics, I need to find out what setting has magicaaly appeared on my camera!

First there is the christmas amigurumi lights I have made for a christmas swap - the bulbs have little faces on them, I tried to capture the essence of christmas coloured bulbs! They also pop out so that you can swap them around!


Then I made a black Greyhound with a collar by request from a friend for christmas! He was really fun to make! The collar is also deatchable. His name is Lad. My friend owns a shop and her blod is in my list under Two Fish and a Chick with Sticks! Caron is very talented, spinning, dyeing, knitting and more - I recommend checking her shop out.











I then had a swap to make a Totoro from the Ghibli My Neighbour Totoro - he was too cute so i sent the original blue one and ended up making this grey one for myself! (Now my partner likes him and I have to make a pink one for myself - oh the drama!)












Then I have also included a piccy of my space where things I create and things I have received have their sanctuary! There are other swaps there waiting to go out including friendship bracelets (close up included) and tawashis (Japenese cloths that are quite quirky).

2 comments:

goldfishgirl said...

Yay, Lad is finished! He looks amazing Amy, can't wait so meet him in person!

TracyC said...

The Christmas lights were bril! Absolutely amazingly awesome. My daughters had a blast switching them all around. I didn't want to take my Christmas tree down, the lights were so fun!