Friday 1 July 2011

Watch this space..I am coming back

Hello folks. I have been gone a fair while and can only apologise for the length of time. I have been busy moving in with my partner, settling in a new job and also now planning the final touches to our wedding next March 2012. But good news I have decided to get back into my craft making and start my online presence again. I have been busy in the crafty sidelines making commissions here and there, also expanding to soft toy wedding favours. I am planning to bring back my "Amygurumi" amigurumis with the selected collection of my more intricate and detailed felt soft plushies. I am planning on some mystical themes. It is good to be back and will have some updates shortly of what I have been up to and what is to come. If any questions or requests, let me know!

No comments: